If you have sensitive skin please look into other sensitive skin products alongside this kit or contact us for more recommendations.
WHAT'S IN THE ADVANCED BOX?
30 ml Niacinamide Serum
Perfect Daytime serum to brighten pigmentation.
30 ml Vitamin C Serum
Perfect nighttime serum to brighten pigmentation.
30 ml 1,5% Alpha Arbutin Serum
Perfect daytime/nighttime serum to help brighten pigmentation.
125 ml Lactic Acid 5% Toner
This toner gently exfoliates dead skin cells & reduces the appearance of pigmentation.
120 gram African Black Soap
The ideal face wash to balance oily skin, brighten dark spots and target acne & breakouts.
0,5mm Micro Needle Roller
The microneedles gently penetrate deep layers of your skin to promote the brightening of dark spots.
- If used daily for 1 month, you will see a significant improvement in your pigmentation, which will start to fade and become less visible. After 3 months, the pigmentation will barely be visible at all.
- Non-greasy products that won't clog your pores
- Results in healthy, glowing skin
HOW TO USE:
Step 1* - Lather the African Black Soap in your hands and wash your face. Rinse off with warm water.
Step 2 **- Apply a generous amount of the Lactic Acid Toner onto a cotton pad and gently rub over your face. Only use 2-3x week.
Step 3 - Apply a few drops of the Alpha Arbutin serum and gently massage it in.
Step 4 - Apply a few drops of the Niacinamide serum and gently massage it in.
Step 5 - Follow with a normal skincare routine (other serum/s, moisturiser, oil serum)
Step 6 - Apply SPF50+ as Lactic Acid can cause photosensitivity to the skin.
Step 1* - Lather the African Black Soap in your hands and wash your face. Rinse off with warm water. (AM & PM use: only once you've used for 4-6 weeks)
Step 2 - Apply a few drops of the Alpha Arbutin serum and gently massage it into your skin.
Step 3 - Apply a moisturiser, if required.
Step 4 - Apply a few drops of the Vitamin C serum and gently massage it in. Then you can apply a face oil afterwards (optional)
2-3 x per week:
Gently roll the sanitised micro needler (DermaRoller) over your treated face (upwards, downwards & diagonally) for about 5 mins, and rinse & sanitise the roller well after each use. For the ultimate boost, re-apply the serum 15 minutes after you are have used the microneedle roller. (Perfect for any serum/s)
COMBINATIONS AND CAUTIONS:
For sensitive skin rather avoid using Lactic Acid and Alpha Arbutin together. Instead, use them on alternate days.
Vitamin C: Cannot be combined with Retinol, AHAs, BHAs etc.
See the complete combination guide on the product box. Use SPF50+ if applied during the AM
*African Black Soap: For the first 2-3 weeks only use it once every other AM and slowly increase use from there.
**Lactic Acid: For the first week, use only 2x when not using the Black soap. Cannot be combined with Retinol or Vitamin C. See the complete combination guide on the product box. Use SPF50+ if applied during the day.
RECOMMENDATIONS & CAUTIONS:
- The African Black Soap can be harsh & drying in the first few weeks of using it. You might want to ease into using this product by only using it every other day until your skin gets used to it.
- If you have a sensitive skin type, then it's best to avoid using Lactic Acid and Alpha Arbutin together. Instead, use them on alternate days.
- Vitamin C makes your skin more prone to sun damage, so this needs to be avoided. If you choose to apply this serum during the day however, be sure use sunscreen during the day to protect your skin.
- Lactic Acid is a strong active ingredient, and your skin might take some time to get used to it. Do not use more than 3x per week. Use with SPF.
- Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
This starter kit is Vegan-friendly.
For full ingredients list and/or more product info, please revert to individual product pages.
Made in South Africa